This content was originally published by the ABLE National Resource Center. We selectively syndicate content from them when we feel it may help you to better understand how to open and use an ABLE account.
February 24, 2022 | 2:00-3:30 PM ET
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) published the final regulations for the ABLE Act in the federal register under Section 529a, of the IRS code. ABLE plans have until November, 2022 to make changes. Join us to learn how the regulations provide guidance to ABLE plans regarding ABLE, and how you may maximize your ABLE savings and qualify for tax credits which may result in tax savings. In this webinar, you will:
- Review key IRS regulations regarding ABLE accounts;
- Utilize tax incentives to build your ABLE savings;
- Learn more about free tax filing options
- Don Dill, IRS Senior Tax Analyst with SPEC Headquarters will provide an introduction and overview;
- Miranda Kennedy, Director, ABLE National Resource Center; and
- Laurie Schaller, Manager, Financial Empowerment with National Disability Institute
Please note: Real time captioning will be provided for this webinar. For other accommodation requests, questions about the webinar, or the registration process, please contact us at email@example.com.
This content was originally published by the ABLE National Resource Center.